ZedaSoft, Inc., a simulation and visualization software company announces the demonstration of its EyeBox augmented reality visual scene solution.
This solution provides:
- A more natural interaction with cockpit instrumentation
- 1/10th the cost of a spherical dome projection system
- Less overall simulator footprint while providing 360 degree FOV
- AR headset with near double the resolution of current gaming headsets
- Allows students to get acclimated to HMD technology sooner in the curriculum
The EyeBox™ solution consists of an SA-Photonics SA-92 helmet-mounted display with see-through 1920x1200 resolution per eye optics, a Polhemus Liberty head-tracking system, and a channel of the MetaVR Virtual Reality Scene Generator® (VRSG) integrated with ZedaSoft’s CBA® for Simulation framework.